help setting up Alpine Theme

witse's picture
witse
Sun, 07/13/2014 - 09:10
help setting up Alpine Theme

Hello, I'm quite new to drupal so maybe my questions could seem very simple but for me this is quite a struggle.
I have read the documentation file but I cannot find the answer to my problems:

1. I have made a few simple content pages that I would like to attach. How do I attach these? I see them in my menu link but after scrolling down (from the top), the last thing I see is the menu at the bottom of the header (so the pages are not attached). My second thought was that they are in a block but I cannot find this to.

2. In the document (Alpine.html) there is a specific section about the theme settings and more specific about the design. I cannot see any of these when I go to appearance/settings

Please advice,
Wim

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 07/16/2014 - 00:46

Hi,

1. Because this is an one-page theme, so we do not support basic pages content type except the existing content types. You can create other pages bu using View and then go to Structure/blocks and assign them in Main page content region

2. There is just some general settings and specific settings for some regions in theme settings. Other regions were created and customised through View. Thus, please clarify which regions or sections do you want to customise? we will help you

Cindy,

witse's picture
witse
Wed, 07/16/2014 - 13:41

Hi Cindy,
I have made some content through existing content types. How can I assign them to the one-page theme? In every menu configuration (beneath every content) I selected the only option possible, that's "Main menu" but the don't appear...
I suppose I should select "Main page content" but that is not possible. Only main menu is possible.
Further I need more explenation about the block-regions parallax 1,2,3... How can I select for example an image and assign it to parallax-one-region-block?
Wim

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 07/17/2014 - 05:27

Hi,
Please sent us your site and admin account (also ftp account) via [email protected] . Also, explain more what you want to do with your site. We will help you

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.