Portfolio request

Printking's picture
Printking
Tue, 06/17/2014 - 10:49
Portfolio request

Question, we can see that the portfolio is limited to 12 items.
Would it be possible to keep loading 12 items on startup.

But when I choose a specified taxonomy term it would load 12 items in that term, not choosing from within the already loaded 12 items .
Maybe also add the option to load more (this in all items as in the taxonomy term items) ? We noticed that if we add pagination in the view it works but a read more-button does not show or ...

Thanks in advance!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/19/2014 - 05:26

Hi,
What do you mean by "Would it be possible to keep loading 12 items on startup"?
All 12 items of Portfolio are shown at front page already,
About the taxonomy, please clarify your question. We're rather confused about it. Do you mean that you separated your portfolio items into different taxonomies. However, if you click on specified taxonomy term above the portfolio items, all of 12 portfolios are shown ?

Cindy,

Printking's picture
Printking
Thu, 06/19/2014 - 11:04

Thanks for your response, hope I can clarify this.

There is nothing wrong with the portfolio, it shows 12 items.
But I was hoping that when I click a specified taxonomy term it would show 12 items of that specific term.
Now it shows the amount of taxonomy-items within the 12 portfolio items.

I will use the demo page as example:
You have 12 items from yankees logo to Ducati monster. If you click "web" you get 5 items (from simple nota to creative lava).
I was hoping it would show 12 items (all with term "web") even though these 7 items were not included in the first list (the "show all" query = the list you see on page load)

Hoping this is helps.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/26/2014 - 05:12

Hi,
We are still working on your issue and we will feedback you via email as soon as possible

Cindy,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.