Problem installing Alpine on Wamp

agenciainterativa's picture
agenciainterativa
Tue, 05/13/2014 - 17:27
Problem installing Alpine on Wamp

Hi! I'm a beginner drupal developer and I'm having some issues while installing the Alpine Theme on my Wamp server. When I try to install the theme, in other words, when I unzip the theme on my localhost and execute 'localhost/md_alpine/install.php' nothing happens and a 'This webpage is not available' message appears...

I also tried to install the Drupal first and then manually install the theme, but the same thing happens when I try to enable it... I'm using the lastest version of Wamp and the lastest Alpine package.

in resume, trying every single way of installing the theme, every time I end up in this 'This webpage is not available' page, as if an error occured while trying to install the theme...

How can I proceed?

bigdesign's picture
bigdesign
Tue, 05/13/2014 - 21:33

I have the same issue when I installed the theme onto my server.

Any help would be most appreciated.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/13/2014 - 23:01

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product
We are working on your issue and we will feedback you asap
Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 05/13/2014 - 23:41

Hi again,Agenciainterativa and Bigdesign
We are about to update the next version 2.4 and we will send you the newest link demo install profile.
Or just please wait for full package and subthemesome in next couple days.
We also send you the email, offering you the profile link,
please check your email.
Regard,

agenciainterativa's picture
agenciainterativa
Wed, 05/21/2014 - 14:25

Hi, I'm still waiting for a proper solution. When the 2.4 version will be released? I'm trying to install the theme using the Wamp as a virtual apache server to run the drupal, but still encountering problems during the installation, which virtual server environment do you recommend to install the theme?

kind regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 00:48

Hi,
We suggest you to use Linux as virtual server environment
About the version 2.4, we are working on it and will release it as soon as possible
Regards,

ingchristian27's picture
ingchristian27
Thu, 05/29/2014 - 01:27

Hello,
I am from Colombia, I do not speak English, excuse me my form the speak.
when will be prepared the template "alpine"?
Today I bought the template and the urgent need to use.
please please information to my email

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/29/2014 - 05:57

Hi,
Could you clarify your question? What do you want to ask? HTML or Drupal Theme?
We do not support HTML Template
Regards,

ingchristian27's picture
ingchristian27
Thu, 05/29/2014 - 12:33

Well Cindi, Yesterday I Bought a Drupal Theme "alpine" and I just can't install it, I already tried to install in many ways even with the manual which I followed step by step and at the end its the same message " This Website Is Not Aviable" so... i can see in this that im not the only one, And I Really need to work this fast, Otherwise the wamp Service its not the problem because I already tried with XAMP and didn't work too.
I Need An answer really soon
THANKS.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/29/2014 - 22:42

Hi Ingchristian27,
We've just sent you email instruction.
Please check your email.
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.