I cannot find where to adjust the parallax in 3.0

fineartist99's picture
fineartist99
Sun, 11/20/2016 - 19:44
I cannot find where to adjust the parallax in 3.0

I had 7x-2.6 and I used to be able to go to admin/appearance/settings/md_alpine and then hit design then I would see parallax as an option.  Here is a screengrab of what I see now in 3.0

Image title

This is what I used to see with 2.6

Image title

Also, wihtin 3.0 on the blocks section admin/structure/block there are only a handful of block sections.  See here 

Image title

Now in 2.6 there were this many block sections 

Image title

Please advise asap, thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/20/2016 - 21:16

Hi,

In version 3.0, you can not see settings of parallax in theme settings any more. It is in Awecontent editor now. 

fineartist99's picture
fineartist99
Sun, 11/20/2016 - 21:21

I see this now but how do I edit a section in there?  See this screen shot, say I wanted to edit the About Section.  How?

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/20/2016 - 21:34

To edit any section in a page, please

- click on "Edit" on the right of page (admin mode)

Image title

- click "Build page with Awecontent" to go to edit mode

- edit section

Image title

Also, to know more how to use Awecontent, please take a look at awecontent documention enclosed to theme package.

fineartist99's picture
fineartist99
Mon, 11/21/2016 - 22:12

Thank you so much.  This is truly way easier to edit now : )   Although I'm a pretty good coder so I was able to use the old way just fine as well : )  Take care

fineartist99's picture
fineartist99
Wed, 11/23/2016 - 17:03

Ok, so I am running into an error when tryin to edit animation on a text object - see here https://youtu.be/d0Kc-huiDiM

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 11/24/2016 - 09:00

Hi,

Please update awecontent module to version 1.4. You can find it here: http://megadrupal.com/user/fineartist99

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.