Gmap load error

Gilmor's picture
Gilmor
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 03:11
Gmap load error

Hi,

The Google map section in the Alpine theme has a problem : it can't be load the map. See below plz.
When I check the JS dashboard, the message is : "Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messag..."js:34:391
"Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messag..."

Could you help me to solve this problem ?
Thanks.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 04:47

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

Also, please remember to backup site before. 

Thank you.

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 05:46

Hi,

I have fixed the google map problem.

Thanks!

Gilmor's picture
Gilmor
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 06:47

Hi,

Effectively, the gmap appears now. Thanks for fixed it. But there is another problem : modifications are not saved ! When I change the longitude and lattitute datas, or change the color of the map, the address, and others options available on the left panel, so I cick the "Save" icon on the left down and modifications aren't saved...
What's happen ?
Thx

Gilmor's picture
Gilmor
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 07:02

Sorry, I fixed it
I found the problem : it was between the keybord and chair... ;-)
Now it works.
Thx a lot

manuel.holzer's picture
manuel.holzer
Sat, 08/13/2016 - 01:44

I have the same problem with the google map. Could you please tell me how to fix ist?

Thx a lot!

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 08/14/2016 - 04:26

Hi Manuel,

Please give me your FTP account. Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.