Full screen slider does not work, cannot get the page title to stop appearing at the top of the page

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 22:56
Full screen slider does not work, cannot get the page title to stop appearing at the top of the page

Clean install over at www.fitbodyshop.net/bcarma , the sliders don't work and the page title is shown at the top of the page and I cannot get it to go away (even with exclude node title module enabled.  Would like to get the page setup and working properly.

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 23:49

The Awecontent editor also doesn't work as intended.  For example I cannot even change the color of a font.

Looks like the Awecontent editor has some type of glitch, it's worked a couple of times but normally it acts as if it is frozen and doesn't allow you to make changes.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 23:21

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/james-karger) download updated versions of Fullscreen slider and Awecontent.

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 00:00

That just crashed my drupal page :(

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 00:07

Could you send us your source code and database to our developer's email: [email protected]? We would like to have a check and fix problem for you. 

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 02:05

What excatly do you need?  The page is back up but now with the upadated Awecontent it has destroyed the Awecontent module and all the content on the front page.  To be honest with you I am very unhappy with this product currently, definitely doesn't seem like it was ready to sell.  Please go to the site and log in and you will see all of the problems.  I included the login and password above.  The site is www.fitbodyshop.net/bcarma

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 03:42

We need your source code and database to set it up in our server to reinstall/ update modules. Maybe when updating, you made some mistakes leading to bearking site layout. 

Also, please tell us which folder that you updated fullscreen slider and awecontent. Before that, did you make any backup? If yes, please send us your backup file (source code and database). 

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 12:24

What source code do you need?  You need my server and database passwords?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 00:27

Our developer checked and could see maybe there was something missing in source of your website so you could not install as same as demo. Could you send us your cPanel account by private comment? We will help you install theme directly.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 00:57

We will delete files in folder bcsite then install new ones. Is it ok?

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 01:03

I've been doing some editing to the site so hopefully you wont have to delete too much, but do whatever you have to do.

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 01:30

Why can I not edit the Awecontent Page or Section?  Only if you clone it can you edit it but it is then impossible to replace the sections.  For example, in the area for the Pie chart you cannot get the 1200x800 place setter image to go away because it is part of the Awecontent Piechart section and there is no way to edit the background to make it something other than the place setter.

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 01:57

These files won't upload correctly, could this be part of the problem?  No matter how many times I try to upload those files they always fail:

md_alpine/template/html--node--%.tpl.php

md_alpine/template/page--ac--node--%.tpl.php

md_alpine/template/page--node--%.tpl.php

md_alpine/template/page--taxonomy--term--%.tpl.php

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 01:59

Always get this error when trying to upload: 

550 html--node--%.tpl.php: Forbidden command argument 

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 02:36

I also notice the preloader doesn't work on my site either :(

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/28/2016 - 04:08

Please check http://www.fitbodyshop.net/alpine/ with

username: admin 

password: the same password at your comment #10 (site http://www.fitbodyshop.net/bcc)

Also, remember to backup database and source code before making any change or update. 

James Karger's picture
James Karger
Thu, 06/30/2016 - 01:35

How did you fix it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/30/2016 - 04:53

Hi,

Our developer added one more condition in file page.tpl.php.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.