Few Questions and Errors

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 00:04
Few Questions and Errors

Here are a few of the issues I am experiencing

1. Error on front page no blocks: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'video' of undefined   (/sites/all/themes/md_alpine/js/lib/okvideo.min.js line233)  I noticed in md_alpine.info (settings[header_background_type] = 'video')

2. Despite theme settings I can not get blocks to display in header (sliders or paterns)

3. Error when using full screen slider:EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7879 of public_html/includes/common.inc).

4. Notice:Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (OK) on custom images.   It appears to be adding @2x on  all of them. Retina?

5. Question:     admin/structure/block/demo/md_alpine   has no header output location displayed

Finally how do you actually use the templates to create any pages?  I can add content to populate the blocks (example about) but it hardly recreates the demo homepage. How do you take the demo homepage template and use it?  (Also should the demo template have broken images when you clone it?)

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Sun, 02/21/2016 - 03:04

Do you have an updated install profile? Can you email me the newest files? 

Also still get notices Clean install from : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (OK) on custom images.   It appears to be adding @2x on  all of them. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 03:45

Hi,

You can download directly from your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/wdgreen

Please try a fresh install and see if it solves the problems above

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 21:23

Worked well and has the latest version of drupal. I am now working backwards building it back up. Thanks for attaching that.

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Sun, 02/21/2016 - 02:15

Ok. For some reason when I am in AWEcontent editor and I try to edit one section it has a loading bar but nothing happends on the side frame.  Any ideas?

Image title

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Sun, 02/21/2016 - 21:40

I did a clean install using the profile provided on a seperate domain (not the one I want to use for this theme). Here are the errors I get trying to edit content. Firefox and Chrome Errors

Chrome

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 02/21/2016 - 21:53

Hi,

Please check your email for the update of module MD AWEContent

After updating, if your problem is not solved, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account by "private message" under the comment box. We will check and fix your issue

WDgreen's picture
WDgreen
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 21:36

Thanks for helping me pinpoint the problem! Funny how it turned out to be some settings I needed to change on my end. Thanks again for the great support. Everything is working well now.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.