Multilingual Support for Alpine Theme

ldescamps's picture
ldescamps
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 17:10
Multilingual Support for Alpine Theme

Hi, does the Alpine Theme support multilingual through Drupal internationalization module (and all connected modules) ? I need to provide 2 languages web site (French and English) based on URL path detection (i.e. www.mysite.com/fr/ & www.mysite.com/en/) then displays the right content !

Thank's. Kind regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 21:41

Hi,

Please take a look at below links to make multilingual site: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_DwwEQf0k

https://www.ostraining.com/blog/drupal/multi-lingual-drupal/

ldescamps's picture
ldescamps
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 11:13

Thank you for answer but my question is how to use multilingual with Alpine Theme because content is managed in different way (with MD AWE). I have installed an configured all the stuff & modules as described in your videos. But I want that the block content in my alpine section is translated regarding the

url path (please read my 1st post / question again).

Thank you for your help ! :-)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 22:05

1. Please create a page with Awecontent, set URL in "URL PATH SETTINGS". For example, it is English page so url will be:  www.mysite.com/en/home (if you created page, we could go to next step)

2. Clone/copy created page in step 1 to create one more page and set another URL. For example: www.mysite.com/fr/home and translate contents created from Shortcodes of Awecontent to French.

3. After 2 steps below are done, please send us site url and admin account, we will help you configure blocks created from view. (please remember to translate all contents first)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.