Objects don't animate

cpjolly's picture
cpjolly
Tue, 03/20/2018 - 11:06
Objects don't animate

Hello 
We have drupal core 8.4.4 running with mdslider version: '8.x-1.3'

The basic functionality is there, but the individual items do not animate. They are just fading in and out. Can you help us solve this mystery?

http://stagingcms.sommercable.com/de <- testpage 
thanks in advance

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/20/2018 - 23:17

Hi,

Please export your slider and send us so we could check it

cpjolly's picture
cpjolly
Wed, 03/21/2018 - 05:14

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the reply. Where should I send the slider to? Can you give me an email adresse?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/21/2018 - 22:09

Hi,

You can send us via [email protected]

or upload online and send us the link to download (check option private message under comment box for security)

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/27/2018 - 01:10

How to download slider from your link above?

We could not download

Please upload to dropbox or google drive or any public sharing link

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/28/2018 - 02:04

Hi,

We download the file above and test with both Drupal 8.4.4 and 8.4.5 but see no problem

You can check here https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArRPkgVQNPYZgxX8sWp2sfcTVc94

So, you please send us your site url with admin account and FTp account to check and fix the problem for you if you could not manage it by yourself 

cpjolly's picture
cpjolly
Wed, 04/04/2018 - 11:12

Hi Cindy,

Thank you very much. I did some investigation and the problem was inside of md-slider.js. The check for windows.Modernizer.csstransforms3d was throwing a false negative. (on chrome/chromium). So I just removed that check from the line 174 in assets/js/frontend and now everythings works. Maybe this is because of an old Modernizer Version? Maybe you can look into that.

But it works now for me, so I'm good.

cpjolly's picture
cpjolly
Wed, 04/04/2018 - 11:12

Hi Cindy,

Thank you very much. I did some investigation and the problem was inside of md-slider.js. The check for windows.Modernizer.csstransforms3d was throwing a false negative. (on chrome/chromium). So I just removed that check from the line 174 in assets/js/frontend and now everythings works. Maybe this is because of an old Modernizer Version? Maybe you can look into that.

But it works now for me, so I'm good.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/04/2018 - 22:00

Thank you for your feedback!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.