Loading issue

deaza's picture
deaza
Thu, 12/08/2016 - 16:28
Loading issue

Hi, I'm using Mega Slider for Drupal 7 and have following issue:

The problem is that the slider loads all elements at the same time, when you load or refresh the site.

For 1-2 seconds you see all images at the top left corner and then a second later everything is working fine.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

David

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 12/11/2016 - 23:39

Hi,

Which version are you using? Is it the latest one 7.x-2.20?

Please try this solution: Go to MD Slider > Configure and add the Effect zone width

(because of css position: absolute;
width of wrapper needs to be defined so that elements' position displays correctly)

If your problem is not solved, please send us your site url and admin account by "private comment" so that we could check your issue

deaza's picture
deaza
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 04:10

Hi,

I'm using version 7.x-2.19. That's the latest verison at Codecanyon. Where can i find version 7.x-2.20?

The effect zone is allready set. So that can't be solve the problem.

I can't send you the site, because it's not online now, only local on my computer.

Any other ideas?

thanks

deaza's picture
deaza
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 04:58

I found the problem! Sorry it was my mistake.

I used:

#block-md-slider {
height:600px;
}

Changing to...solved the problem:

#block-md-slider {
min-height:600px;
}

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/13/2016 - 22:10

Hi,

It's so good to hear that you solved your problem. For the latest version, please visit your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/deaza

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.