Mobile responsive?

tomgrant1310@gmail.com's picture
tomgrant1310@gm...
Mon, 07/21/2014 - 14:08
Mobile responsive?

Hi there

Just wondering on the anticipated roll out of the mobile responsive version of this please?

Thanks

Tom

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/22/2014 - 05:54

Hi,
Could you please clarify your question? or just send us some screenshots so that we can take a look at your problem.

Regard,

tomgrant1310@gm...
Tue, 07/22/2014 - 07:39

Hi Cindy

The megamenu only works on a PC right now. When I bought the module in June, it was suggested that an updated version would be coming out in July that would work on mobiles.

just wondering on the timescale on this.

Best

Tom

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 07/23/2014 - 06:07

Hi,
Please download the latest version. It works on mobile devices, too

Regards,

tomgrant1310@gm...
Wed, 07/23/2014 - 08:24

I have version md_megamenu-7.x-1.15 which does not work fully on mobiles. Where would I find the update?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 07/24/2014 - 22:44

Hi,
The latest version is 7.x-1.15, we will check again and respond you as soon as possible.

Regards,

dweade's picture
dweade
Sat, 10/25/2014 - 12:59

I would like to second this question. Is the current version mobile responsive? I have not yet purchased this and am considering (I have purchased mega slider and like it), but need something that would collapse properly in mobile views to save screen space. Where do things stand on this 3 months later? If the current version isn't mobile responsive, when will this be updated?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/26/2014 - 23:08

Hi,
Our module currently still has not supported mobile device optimally
We will be working on this issue for the next version

Many thanks!

droddis's picture
droddis
Mon, 01/12/2015 - 07:46

Hi There,

Is there anyway to modify what elements are included in the responsive version of the menu? Once I drop down to the point that the jump menu appears the actual contents of the menu don't appear, only the top level links. I'm using a views output to include in the megamenu, is there a way to manually edit what links appear in the mobile jump menu?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/14/2015 - 05:59

Hi,
Please check your email

uafsmarketing's picture
uafsmarketing
Fri, 02/06/2015 - 11:04

Is there a plan to make the moble version of the menu just a single button or something similar instead of the dropdown menu?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/09/2015 - 05:47

Hi Uafsmarketing,

Yes, we will update in the next version

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Sat, 03/07/2015 - 14:42

When does MegaDrupal anticipate releasing a fully functional mega menu for mobile devices? Thanks!

ckuzelka's picture
ckuzelka
Fri, 03/13/2015 - 15:45

This is also very important to me.  I need to have a mobile version of this menu system.  Preferably a Hanburger menu to expand.  This is critical for phone viewing of my client site.  Any progress on when we can expect a phone friendly version?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 03/14/2015 - 03:44

Hi all,

We have just finished, just checking your email please

It is the latest version

Ary123's picture
Ary123
Thu, 03/19/2015 - 18:19

Latest version 1.16 still does not have hamburger menu style mobile theme, it is just a basic select list drop down menu. When will this be provided?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/20/2015 - 00:29

Hi,

Please download the latest version 

rreintjens's picture
rreintjens
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 11:05

Your latest version doesn't have the hamburger menu either...  I bought it thinking it did. looking at your last post. 

Hamburger menu on mobile is a must these days. Not having it makes your module useless 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 22:37

Hi, 

We have updated again, please download and update the latest version

Ary123's picture
Ary123
Thu, 04/02/2015 - 10:31

@ Cindy, thanks 1.17 now has the burger menu back. 

Question. Are you planning to add the ability to allow top level menus items, when clicked on to show the sub menu. at the moment you have to hover over the menu to show the sub menu, if you click you are forced to a page and can't see the sub menu. 

This feature is a must for tablet/mobile users as they can't untilise the hover over function.

Ary123's picture
Ary123
Tue, 04/14/2015 - 07:12

Any response for Comment #20 above?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 05:39

Hi,

Did you update the latest version? Please update

Do you see:

Image title

When you click on the button (dropdown arrow button on the right), the submenu will be shown

If you click on the menu name (ex: Typography), the detail page will be opened

nathanpenrod's picture
nathanpenrod
Tue, 05/05/2015 - 17:23

I have been able to get the latest version, 1.17, to be mobile responsive. It looks great.

However, I am having an issue. If a user clicks the down area to expand, it does so. Then, if the user clicks it again to collapse the menu keeps opening. 

It only works properly if the user clicks the text of the top menu item, not the arrow. I understand the arrow is there to show that the menu can be expanded but it also attracts people to click.

http://ubs-eku.com/kennedy2/

Image title

lambers's picture
lambers
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 03:11

Hello Nathanpenrod,

I have checked your menu on my iphone 5, and you have same problem as me ( not opening submenu's on first click on arrow).

So the responsive menu is not working on mobiles with IOS.  Please check my comment send yesterday.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/06/2015 - 22:18

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We are woking on this issue and reply you asap

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/07/2015 - 22:32

Hi Nathanpenrod

Please check your email

We send you the fixed version

tedwyer's picture
tedwyer
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 13:41

Hi.  MD Max is responsive on a PC, it resizes as the the browser window is resized but it only shows as a minature version of the full site on mobiles.  Is there a fix for this?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 22:42

Hi,

Please send us some screenshots of the problem in MD Max forum http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/md-max

lambers's picture
lambers
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 19:39

Hello,

Downloaded version 1.17 and version works well on computer but not on mobile in responsive mode.

Problem: After opening menu by pushing menubutton, all first level menu items are shown.  When clicking on (open)arrow of menu item for showing submenu, it is not opening, but "x"is shown. After second click an arrow pointing down is shown. After third click it is finally opening submenu.

Ofcourse submenu should open after first click. So how can we solve it?

Thxs in advance for reply! 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 05:22

Hi Lambers,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via this email: [email protected]? Some screenshots are needed too.

We would like to check for you.

holger's picture
holger
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 08:57

Hello, is it possible to disable the "x" and "arrow" down in the ios/mobile version of the menue?
If the the "x" and "arrow" disappears, is it possible that the subemenue disappears on click in ios/mobile?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/17/2015 - 06:04

Hi Holger,

We will check and reply you ASAP.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.