MegaMenu crash after saving it

eduserrat's picture
eduserrat
Fri, 11/09/2018 - 14:30
MegaMenu crash after saving it

Hi,

I have just installed Drupal 8.6.3 and I have bought your MD MegaMenu Module.
After install it and apply MD MegaMenu to the main menu of the site, I enter to the edit zone of the MegaMenu. The problem is when I save the menu with the bottom button. The site crashes and it's impossible to save any changes ...

Could you tell me if this module could have any problem with the last version of Drupal ?
Thanks

eduserrat's picture
eduserrat
Fri, 11/09/2018 - 14:35

Looking the Logs in the Drupal Registry Messages, the error says:
Drupal\Core\Database\DatabaseExceptionWrapper
: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rendered_style' in 'field list': INSERT INTO {md_megamenu_items} (title, type, mid, rendered_style, data) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => Inicio [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => normal [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => standard.front_page [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => {"styles":[],"flags":[],"option":{"machineName":"menu","level":1}} [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => {"title":"Inicio","level":1,"url":"<front>","mid":"standard.front_page","in_active_trail":false,"content":false,"machineName":"menu","customStyles":"{\"id\":\"\",\"classes\":\"\",\"css\":\"\"}","renderedStyle":{"styles":[],"flags":[],"option":{"machineName":"menu","level":1}},"renderedAnimation":[],"settings":"{\"main\":{\"selector\":\"> a\"}}","cid":"c24"} ) en Drupal\md_megamenu\Form\AweMegaMenuForm->updateMenuItems() (linea 280 de C:\xampp\htdocs\parkguell\modules\md_megamenu\src\Form\AweMegaMenuForm.php).

eduserrat's picture
eduserrat
Fri, 11/09/2018 - 14:57

it seems as if a "rendered_style" column is missing from the "md_megamenu_items" table in the database

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 11/09/2018 - 21:25

Hello

Please try to add field "rendered_style" to table "md_megamenu_items" like this http://prntscr.com/l4t943

We will update this issue in next version

eduserrat's picture
eduserrat
Sat, 11/10/2018 - 03:51

Ok. It seems to work.
Or if for the moment, if you give me the code to insert in the file of the module that affects directly which affects the insertion in the DB, I can modify it ...

Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 11/10/2018 - 05:57

Hello

It is fixed already. Please update latest version 8.x-1.6.

You can download at your account page https://megadrupal.com/user/eduserrat

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.