md mega menu drupal 7 multilingual site

ebay's picture
ebay
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 13:31
md mega menu drupal 7 multilingual site

Hi, I am using md megamenu on my drupal 7 website. Can't find how to make the Menu link title translatable. I use Localization update module, Internationalization and Entity Translation.

duynguyen's picture
duynguyen
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 23:01

Currently, md_megamenu doesn't support to translate link title. Please create new menu for other language and use i18n_block to make translate for other language. Thanks

julian's picture
julian
Wed, 12/03/2014 - 17:34

I did it an it is really simple, say you have your menu in English, and want to make it translate it into Spanish, so, clone your English MD MEGAMENU, put your SPANISH text in the buttons. Go to ADMIN/STRUCTURE/BLOCKS, insert your new spanish MD menu block just close to the english one that you created first and it is working as the main Megamenu. If you installed the i18n module of multilingual and correctly setup your language settings for your site, now in the configure link of each block you have a section down called "Languages", select the proper language for every block, and thats all, of course you have to correctly setup first your multi language site...

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/04/2014 - 03:36

Hi Julian
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate your contribution
If you have any idea or suggestions, feel free to tell us. Creative and innovative thinking is always welcome

Many thanks,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.