Fixed top menu for desktop is also fixed on mobile

jtimana's picture
jtimana
Tue, 09/06/2016 - 15:21
Fixed top menu for desktop is also fixed on mobile

The settings clearly say that this setting only applies for DESKTOP devices. Why is this also applied for mobile devices? I can't scroll through my menu, because it's kinda big. I should be able to scroll to see all my menu items on a mobile device, but I simply can't. I see half of the menu only, the rest is hidden because the menu is still fixed to the top. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/06/2016 - 23:14

Hi,

Can you please send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check. 

schuetze's picture
schuetze
Tue, 03/07/2017 - 02:55

Hi,

I have the same problem with the latest version of MegaMenu. See my screenshots of the desktop version and the mobile version. There are a lot of menu items and the scrolling in the mobile version doesn't work. The top of the menu remains at its top position.

I expected to see a menu like the screenshot in http://megadrupal.com/comment/3527#comment-3527

Regards,
Oliver

Desktop Version

Mobile Version

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/07/2017 - 21:24

Problem appears because your site is using jquery version 1.7 frontend. Please try one of following solutions:

- use higher jquery version (ex: version 1.10)

- add below CSS code to custom CSS in configuration in Mega menu:

.awemenu-mobile-top .awemenu {
overflow-y: auto !important;
}

Also, please remember to clear cache Drupal.

schuetze's picture
schuetze
Thu, 03/09/2017 - 14:13

Thank you! It works now.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 15:10

This was working for me until I updated to the latest version of Mega Menu (downloaded yesterday from your site). Now menu doesn't scroll on mobile any more. 

I tried the workarounds listed above, but it doesn't help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 22:25

If the solution in my comment above does not work, please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment.

Thank you.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Thu, 06/22/2017 - 15:30

I can't give you admin access to the site. The install profile has exactly the same issue, however. The CSS fix doesn't work for it either. Try expanding the Pages menu - you can only see the first few. Looks awesome on a laptop, but is not usable on mobile.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/22/2017 - 22:29

Sorry,

We provided solutions at comment  #4, http://megadrupal.com/comment/15354#comment-15354, you can please try or find another solution. If you do not share admin access with us, we can not check and find error to fix.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Tue, 06/27/2017 - 23:22

Your solution doesn't work in the Avendor install profile either.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/28/2017 - 06:24

As I mentioned at above comment, please try solution http://megadrupal.com/comment/15354#comment-15354. 

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Wed, 06/28/2017 - 09:09

My bad. I thought you were referring to the solution in comment #4 of THIS thread.  

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.