Undefined property: stdClass::$a_title in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item()

jessica's picture
jessica
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 14:10
Undefined property: stdClass::$a_title in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item()

Hi There!

I'm getting a bunch of these errors in the Admin:

The only thing we've done is change some of the items from mega menus to list menus and added links those.

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_title in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 809 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_path in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 810 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_target in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 811 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_icon in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 812 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$class in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 813 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_title in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 809 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_path in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 810 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_target in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 811 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$a_icon in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 812 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$class in md_megamenu_preprocess_awemenu_item() (line 813 of /home/drupalkw/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/theme.inc).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 04:23

Hi,

Which version of MD Megamenu are you using?

Please send us your site url and admin account to check this issue

You can check "private message" under the comment box for security

jessica's picture
jessica
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 11:39

Super strange, I went to look for the version in modules and saw that the module was disabled...  I certainly didn't disable it and I'm the only one with permissions to it, very strange.  Ha, well I think we're good for now.  Thank you!

jessica's picture
jessica
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 12:04

Actually I take that back, the errors keep showing up when navigating the admin, but if I refresh the admin page they disapper, if I link somewhere else they come back.  I've cleared cache etc, but they just keep coming up.  Which is freaking out the client of course.  Can you please still take a look?

Here are the credentials: 

http://drupal-kwu.com/user

User: toolstudios

PW: CharlieBell007

Note: This is a development site.

jessica's picture
jessica
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 10:38

We're you able to take another look at this?  I sent the credentials, the error is still there... 

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 02:19

Hi,

We are still working on your issue

We will respond you when we finish or in case we need more information

Thanks for your patience!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 04:10

Hi,

Please check your setting again

We saw some empty links without setting, which causes problem

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.