Custom CSS file not being found

james.abbottsmith's picture
james.abbottsmith
Mon, 04/22/2013 - 00:56
Custom CSS file not being found

Hi. 

I copied the contents of mm-style1.css into sites/all/themes/bootstrap/css/md-megamenu.css to start my template

I have then selected 'Custom Style' on the Configuration -> Design page.

When I reload the page the menu appears with no style, as though the css is not being found.

I have also tried copying the contents of mm-style1.css into the 'Custom CSS' text box, but again, that seemed to have no effect. 

I have cleared my cache.

Could you please suggest what I may be doing wrong and a solution.

Also - is there any documentation on this module?

jt's picture
jt
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 19:17

I'm having the exact same problem with Mega Menu in Bartik as well as a custom theme.

In the source it shows @import url("http://www.mydomain.com/sites/all/themes/themename/css/md-megamenu.css?m...");

This makes me think it's loading, but it's not having any effect on the menu. What's the deal?

jt's picture
jt
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 19:39

I figured it out. It should be obvious, but there's no documentation so...

When you copy something to from mm-style1.css, there's a lot of .md-style1 classes that need to be changed to .md-custom.

Simply do a find and replace from md-style1 > md-custom and you should be good to go!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.