Issues with new update - Undefined index: responsive

stephan's picture
stephan
Tue, 06/02/2015 - 15:32
Issues with new update - Undefined index: responsive

Hi,
I just updated to the new MM and I noticed the following warning: Notice: Undefined index: responsive in include() (line 3 of /home/launchwo/public_html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/md_megamenu_theme.tpl.php).

In addition when hovering over an menu item, not all the time it is dropping down.

Looking forward to your reply.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/02/2015 - 22:54

Hi,

After updating, please go to config of each menu then save it due to menu update value responsive.

stephan's picture
stephan
Wed, 06/03/2015 - 08:50

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

That fix helped with one issue (The error message going away) but i am still noticing not all of the menu items are dropping down.

It seems to be working sporadically.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/04/2015 - 01:01

We do not understand clearly about menu items' issue. Can you describe more? Some screenshots are good too.

stephan's picture
stephan
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 08:25

HI,

Thanks I was able to troubleshoot and fix the error by changing:

Animation > Trigger > Hover Intent
to
Animation > Trigger > Click

conniemh's picture
conniemh
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 09:21

I had the same issue with the drop down. However, I did not want a click trigger. I changed it to Hover instead of Hover intent and it worked for me. 

Unfortunately I still cannot promote this to my production site, I have what I think is a css problem with the responsive menu. See the screenshots below (Samsung S4 Latest Android). In the first image the top menu shows the sub menu image of the three lines over the word MENU. In the lower image you can see that the top menu item and the three lines are now in their proper place, but all menu items with submenus now have the three line submenu overlaying the submenu item words. Before I go in and mess with any css changes, have you had this issue reported elsewhere in Android devices and is there a quick fix I can apply without spending a lot of time with div alignments and z-index settings? Thanks, Connie Harich.

Image title

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/09/2015 - 22:51

Hi Conniemh,

Please check your email for the updated version

conniemh's picture
conniemh
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 08:12

Thanks for your quick response, Cindy. This seems to have mostly fixed the problem. However  I'm still seeing the lines over each menu item when they are not expanded (they go to the correct location now when each menu is expanded though, so that is fixed!)

Looking at the css, I think there are some css overrides on my end that are creating the problem when the items are not expanded. I'll work this out. Thanks again. Connie

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 03:51

It's good to know that your problem is mostly solved. :)

When everything is ok, please send us some feedback. Or if you need some help, feel free to tell us.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.