updated to 7.x-1.17, notification states the recommended version is 7.x-1.16.

cveitch's picture
cveitch
Fri, 05/22/2015 - 09:01
updated to 7.x-1.17, notification states the recommended version is 7.x-1.16.

I've updated megamenu to v7.x-1.17 from 6.x-1.2, I have a Drupal notification stating the recommended version is 7.x-1.16 however none of the previous versions are available to me for download. Why is it asking for the previous version and do I need to downgrade and apply the updates sequentially? If so, which files are required and can they be enabled for me download? Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/26/2015 - 23:22

Did you try again? We test and no need to have 7.x-1.16.

Because we updated to 7.x-1.17 so of course there are no available previous versions to download. If you need we can send it for you.

cveitch's picture
cveitch
Wed, 05/27/2015 - 05:39

Hi Phuonght, Thank you yes it has stopped the notifications now but Drupal's log shows multiple 'notice' events per minute stating: "Notice: Undefined index: responsive in include() (line 3 of xxxxx/html/sites/all/modules/md_megamenu/templates/menu/md_megamenu_theme.tpl.php)." Can you help with this one please or do I need to log a new forum request?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/27/2015 - 23:53

After the first time update, you should go to config form of menu to set width responsive. Please try and see if it can work.

cveitch's picture
cveitch
Thu, 05/28/2015 - 09:14

Cheers Phuonght, it was set from before, but I've re-entered the number and saved and its done the trick. Thanks again.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.