Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.

ingo.preuss's picture
ingo.preuss
Mon, 04/20/2015 - 06:37

Hi,

drupal 7.36, md_megamenu-7.x-1.17

I installed md_megamenu via drush:

1. root@ip-Parallels-Virtual-Platform:/var/www/dcr# drush en md_megamenu -y
    The following projects have unmet dependencies:                                                                                              [ok]
    md_megamenu requires media
    Would you like to download them? (y/n): y
    Project media (7.x-1.5) downloaded to sites/all/modules/media.                                                                               [success]
    Project media contains 3 modules: media_internet, file_entity, media.
    The following extensions will be enabled: md_megamenu, file_entity, media
    Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y
    WD php: EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7818 of                      [error]
    /var/www/dcr/includes/common.inc).
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/php/drush/includes/output.inc:38) bootstrap.inc:1232[warning]
    EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7818 of /var/www/dcr/includes/common.inc).

Then I updated file_entity:

drush dl file_entity --select

I installed the dev version.

After reloading the site I get an PDO exception:

1. PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dcr.file_metadata' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM {file_metadata} WHERE fid IN (:fids_0); Array ( [:fids_0] => 2 ) in file_entity_file_load() (line 190 of /var/www/dcr/sites/all/modules/file_entity/file_entity.file.inc)

Regards, Ingo

ingo.preuss's picture
ingo.preuss
Mon, 04/20/2015 - 07:40

After updating all related modules the PDOException partially comes in Panels. The entire site is fine until I click the 'Content' tab under 'Variants -> Panel'.

PDOException
: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dcr.file_metadata' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM {file_metadata} WHERE fid IN (:fids_0); Array( [:fids_0] => 1) in file_entity_file_load() (line 201 of /var/www/dcr/sites/all/modules/file_entity/file_entity.file.inc)

ingo.preuss's picture
ingo.preuss
Mon, 04/20/2015 - 08:53

After 'drush cc all' the entire site is gone with the same error message.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/23/2015 - 05:19

Hi,

Please check whether module file entity was installed or not. Please noted that file entity is included in media 7.x-1.5 already

Thus, if you also install module file entity, there will be some conflict

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.