Failed to load resource: mm-toggle-sub.png

webmaster6's picture
webmaster6
Fri, 03/27/2015 - 07:19
Failed to load resource: mm-toggle-sub.png

I've dowloaded the latest packages 7.1.17 and 7.2.17, they both don't include this files.
Can you provide and include the required resource?

Also note that within md.js there is quite a big section of commented code and some person-related comments.
Please cleanup as this is a product-release.

BTW: What's up with the version numbering?
Can you specify the changes between version 7.1.X and 7.2.X
Which should I be using?

NOTE: On my dashboard i'm able to download the latest version, but when navigating tot the "Files" account tab I'm unable to download =< 7.1.16 releases, showing an "Access denied" page. Can you fix this?

NOTE: When creating this new "Forum topic" I'm able to un-hide the summary-part of the Body field. Why is it called "Body" anyway. I can also change the text-format and check a mysterious checkbox without label. When checked it means this issue will be marked as "Solved"? - Could you clarify this service flow?

webteam's picture
webteam
Wed, 04/01/2015 - 08:59

Same here... seeking for mm-toggle-sub.png.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 04/03/2015 - 05:23

Hi, 

The latest version is 7.1.17 (now only the latest version is available for downloading, if you need older versions, we will send you via email)

And please check you email, both of you, we send you the update version

klickreflex's picture
klickreflex
Mon, 04/13/2015 - 08:12

Same problem ere with 7.1.17 and the missing mm-toggle-menu.png and mm-toggle-sub.png. This is really disappointing, as it seems, once again, to be proven that commercially distributed Drupal modules are of much worse quality than most community maintained :(

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 04:43

Hi all, please check your email

We send you the updated version

klickreflex's picture
klickreflex
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 04:57

You sent me 7.1.17 which is exactly the version I mentioned having trouble with. It would be great if you'd actually read these issues.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 23:39

Hi,

Please check in folder menu_styles / images 

Can you see mm-toggle-menu.png and mm-toggle-sub.png?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.