Blank black page issue on saving MD AweContent node

deepali_addweb's picture
deepali_addweb
Fri, 07/29/2016 - 03:25
Blank black page issue on saving MD AweContent node

Hi,

I have implemented MD AweContent – Page Builder on one of my site. Its leads me to black screen when i save awecontent on any drupal node. Can you please provide some solution to this?

I have checked by changing jQuery versions, but it makes no difference. Also there is no jQuery error.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/29/2016 - 03:32

Hi,

Can you please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check then fix problem for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/03/2016 - 01:02

We checked and could see problem came from module colorbox. You need to set colorbox always loads library. 

Please go to admin/config/media/colorbox to configure. Our developer also set demo for you.

deepali_addweb's picture
deepali_addweb
Tue, 08/09/2016 - 03:09

Changed colorbox settings as stated. But Still getting the issues with content creation. Attached screenshot. See the black box that appears when drupal block "Content row dynamic" is added.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/10/2016 - 05:00

Please send us link url of page having problem and your site admin account. We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/18/2016 - 05:24

Sorry,

We try to login but can not access. Can you please check again?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.