a lot of errors and warning and notices

Peng Wu's picture
Peng Wu
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 12:51
a lot of errors and warning and notices

I installed the theme viska, I believe the requirements of the drupal version and php etc is good. And I enabled all the modules in the list. But these notices appear when I get in the setting page of the theme: 

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_theme_settings_design() (line 355 of/home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_theme_settings_design() (line 355 of/home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

• Notice: Undefined index: about services funfacts teams skills work process twitter pricing news clients testimonial maps contact inmd_viska_theme_settings_design() (line 500 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_theme_settings_display() (line 334 of/home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_theme_settings_display() (line 334 of/home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).

what do they mean? 

also, when I load the front page of my website, a lot of warnings appear:

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$header_style in md_viska_preprocess_block() (line 768 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$use_animate in include() (line 48 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/template/block/block.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$subtitle in include() (line 71 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/template/block/block.tpl.php).

• Warning: array_chunk() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in include() (line 4 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/template/footer.inc).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in include() (line 12 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/template/footer.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 589 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 589 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 599 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 599 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/includes/entity.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 608 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

• Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/includes/entity.inc).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_viska_preprocess_page() (line 620 of /home1/halfdesi/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_viska/inc/front/template.process.inc).

what do they mean, and how can I fix them?

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 23:00

Hi,

Which version of media are you using?

And could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]? We would like to check and fix it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 23:40

We deleted your comment. Your informations should be kept in private.

Please send us via above email. We need your site url, admin account and FTP account, forum link too.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 00:44

Problem is checked. 

There are some modules accompanied to our theme so you need install them too when installing theme.

Peng Wu's picture
Peng Wu
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 00:49

amazingly solved the problem and super quick! Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.