Change contact info

hardy's picture
hardy
Sat, 01/02/2016 - 07:29
Change contact info

I'm have some trouble figuring out how to change the info on the contact page at /?q=contact

The block containing the telephone number, address and email (/?q=admin/structure/block/manage/md_block_custom/mls_contact/configure&destination=contact) doesn't seem to have any fields where I can change the default VAN phone, address and email.

Please can you tell me where this is editable?
Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/03/2016 - 21:59

Hi,

You could find them in theme settings (/admin/appearance/settings/md_van), tab "Design" > "Contact"

hardy's picture
hardy
Sat, 01/09/2016 - 10:06

Thanks for the reply. I still can't change the details though. The contact information field you identified is blank. I have actually created a sub theme of VAN and maybe that the problem? Can you give me any help?

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/12/2016 - 04:17

Hi,

We send you the subtheme file
Please check your email
If your problem is not solved, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account by "private message" for security
We will check your issue

hardy's picture
hardy
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 11:12

Hi Cindy,

I've checked my email and can't find an email from you. Please can you send again?

Thanks

Jon

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 21:50

Hi Hardy,

We check again. We sent an email to that email already

We just re-send. Please check (check junk mail also)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.