Changing Social Network Links and Changing Some Sample Views

vkilicaslan's picture
vkilicaslan
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 09:34
Changing Social Network Links and Changing Some Sample Views

I have Structure theme on www.kizilirmak.com.tr domain. I want to change social network links but I can't find related settings. Can you say me how i can change social network links? And one more question. I can't do any changes at sample views like projects. Is this about my hardware/software/browser or permissions?

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 18:35

Hello,

+ You can edit the social links by following this link: admin/structure/block/manage/md_theme/footer/configure.

+ For the second question, please send me your Website account and let me know which section/views you cannot edit.

Thanks!

vkilicaslan's picture
vkilicaslan
Fri, 06/03/2016 - 01:11

Thank you for respond. And one more thing. how can i add instagram logo to these list? It's enough saying where can i find related codes. After that i can handle.

vkilicaslan's picture
vkilicaslan
Fri, 06/03/2016 - 01:17

I found it. Thank You.

vkilicaslan's picture
vkilicaslan
Fri, 06/03/2016 - 03:11

I have one more question. How can i translate "VIEW PRJECT" on projects views?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/03/2016 - 23:33

Please go to sites/all/themes/md_structure/templates/views/portfolio to edit/ change.

milosba's picture
milosba
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 03:27

Hi ho can i edit this section ?

how to edit this 2 coloms

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 03:46

Hi,

Please go to file node--portfolio.tpl.php(sites\all\themes\md_structure\templates\node), you can edit there. 

milosba's picture
milosba
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 04:28

Hi , i changed it and i create new content portfolio and here is the result:

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 22:25

If you modify only file node--portfolio so problem can not occur as screenshot. Please try to delete file node--portfolio.tpl.php then copy file node--portfolio.tpl.php in source downloaded from ThemeForest to re-update.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.