changing homepage name

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Mon, 04/18/2016 - 08:40
changing homepage name

Im trying to change home-3 to a more search engine friendly name, but whenever i change it, it removes the banner and types in the title, basically ruining the look of the page. How can i change home-3 to something else without this issue happening.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 04/18/2016 - 21:38

Hello,

Please go to admin/structure/block/manage/bean/banner/configure and edit the url of Home 3 in the "Show block on specific pages" textarea.

Thanks!

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Mon, 05/02/2016 - 09:46

Hello this is not what im looking for, i need to change the name of home-3 for SEO, google is indexing my site as "home-3 | My Site Name", i want the change the name of home-3, your does not do this it just makes the banner appear on the page but does nothing to change the name. 

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 05/03/2016 - 05:33

Hello,

Please send me the link of your HOME 3. And the account for login. I need to check it and help you.

Thanks!

jassumjas's picture
jassumjas
Sun, 08/28/2016 - 06:46

Hello, 

I have the same problem. When I try to change Title of home-6 (Content -> home-6 -> edit -> Title) and I save it, I loose the whole formatting of the front page.

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 08/28/2016 - 17:46

Hi,

Can you please give me your website account? I need to check it.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/30/2016 - 03:36

Hi Jassumjas,

Can you please send us your site url also?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/30/2016 - 04:31

Please check.We fixed. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/19/2016 - 04:05

Hi,

Just need to edit page title then copy alias of page to section config block, edit all blocks having home-6 to your new alias.

rgrubens76's picture
rgrubens76
Fri, 08/04/2017 - 12:01

Hello! I have the same problem, on the main page the part of the title page appears to me Home 4 | Arq. Santiago Ibarraran, I need to be able to change the title to be something like "Projects" or simply say "Home" without the 4, and try to make the edit of the page that I use, when I make this change I put the title as I wish it but stop showing the banner I have at the top.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/07/2017 - 03:07

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and link url of page having problem by private comment.

Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.