Header - delete top area & change infos

Carl's picture
Carl
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 10:20
Header - delete top area & change infos

Hi,

I don't reach the code where I can delete the top area information on the header style 7 ? the template is on eric.zlmi.ca.  Thanks for the support

Image title

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 20:22

Hello,

Please open header-7.tpl.php file(sites/all/modules/custom/md_theme/templates), then delete the "top-area" section.

Thanks!

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Sat, 08/20/2016 - 09:52

Hello, which sections need to be removed to get rid of everything but the logo? When i try to remove "top-area" the entire header gets messed and doesnt stay under theme #7 navigation style.

What specifically needs to be removed?

Thanks

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 08/21/2016 - 04:15

Hi,

When i try to remove "top-area" the entire header gets messed and doesnt stay under theme #7 navigation style.

=> You got the right file and right section. However, I think you also deleted HTML tags of other sections so the header looks messy. Please check your code.

Thanks!

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Mon, 08/22/2016 - 07:09

which line of code should i remove specificially? 

I am trying to remove everything up top except the logo, i also want to keep the colored bar behind the menu links. Every time i get everything to go away the menu loses the background color bar.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 08/22/2016 - 17:16

Hi,

Please send me your website link.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.