Installation troubles

pjbr's picture
pjbr
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 06:47
Installation troubles

Hello,

I first tried to do a manual install, from an up to date drupal (drupal 7.38, media 2.0 beta1) :

1. There are 3 modules not availaible from the drupal site : custom, md_pricing_table, springspray. I guess it's all megadrupal material needed for the theme ? It would have been easier to understand with one megadrupal module, no ?

2. I got a wsod going to the preference page of the theme : "Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in /xxxxxx/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/theme-settings.php on line 16". I managed to get over it, adding a media_browser_js() function in sites/all/modules/media/includes/media.browser.inc I found in the drupalcontrib site [1] !?

3. I could then access theme preference page but changing logo was impossible. I found a "TypeError: $(...).on is not a function" preventing theme script.js to work ok... then troubles with jquery migrate ... enough.

4. I installed the 'installation profile' with no problem. Site working. But security upgrades was needed. Did them. Site stop working with same error (in 2.) !

Could you help ?

[1] http://www.drupalcontrib.org/api/drupal/contributions!media!includes!med...

Sorry for english errors, I'm french.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 23:48

Hi Pjbr,

About your problems:

1, Please take a look at and try these 3 modules. If you can not understand which and where, please send questions to us.

2, We think you should use module media 2.0 alpha-4 because beta-1 version still has many errors.

3, Please check, maybe some files are missing.

4, You can update modules but except module media 2.0 (keep version 2.0 alpha-4 in use). The reason we talked above.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.