Issue with Skills Animation

leonis_csem's picture
leonis_csem
Fri, 07/31/2015 - 14:48
Issue with Skills Animation

I am encountering issues with the animation for the Content Type Skills on the front page. It seems the animation gets loaded too early and already has finished the animation once I have reached the surrounding container when scrolling down. I have checked the main.js, yet everything seems to look fine. 

What I have noticed though: When scrolling down, the view-content containting the col-ms-3 gets loaded earlier than the view header, so I am not too sure what to do in order to fix it.

No jQuery issues with any other animation, using 1.10.2 minified, CDN. I have noticed when changing jQuery from CDN to local / other way round, the animation loads properly. Also, sometimes when clearing the browser cache it works. Not all the time though. Browsers tested (on Ubuntu 14.04): Chromium, Firefox, Epiphany

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/02/2015 - 22:46

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We need to have a check.

leonis_csem's picture
leonis_csem
Wed, 08/05/2015 - 13:14

Thank you for your reply. Admin account because of jQuery issue? This is not going to happen. The problem is situated in the code (main.js), not a configuration / module issue.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/06/2015 - 03:39

Hi,

It is not because of jQuery issue only.

It is very difficult for us to find error and solution without a look. We need your site url and admin account to check exactly which problem is.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.