mdphoenix.minidrupal.com:80

rboza's picture
rboza
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 10:37
mdphoenix.minidrupal.com:80

When opening my website a request for Name and Password saying: To view this page, you must log in to this area on mdphoenix.minidrupal.com:80. If I cancel, The website still opens but there is obvously something wrong with it. I'm using Safari 9.0.2 on a Mac. 

Thanks.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 21:24

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 22:40

Please check your site please. We fixed all errors log message of PHP. About "not found" errors, because images in demo were replaced with other so system notices file not found. When you update data, errors will no longer appear. 

Image title

rboza's picture
rboza
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 22:56

Thanks. I appreciate how fast you took care of it.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 23:08

If you are satisfied with our support, could you go back Envato then vote 5-star for us? Your voting is very important for our business. 

Fabien's picture
Fabien
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 17:05

Hi, I have a similar problem. When I launch (e.g. front page), the similar message appear.
In the preloader, there are an image (http://mdphoenix.minidrupal.com/sites/default/files/logoWhite_0.png), she's not found
and if I change this one in "Appearence settings > General > Preloader" and "Save", it still not work, the new image is not uploaded.
Thanks for help.

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 18:14

Hello,

Please give me your Website account. I need to check your website.

Thanks!

Fabien's picture
Fabien
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 19:00

Ok, sending as private message.

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 21:22

Hello Fabien,

I have updated the preloader image for you. Please check it.

Thank you!

Fabien's picture
Fabien
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 02:57

Thanks a lot. Could you explain how you do that ?
Because I have the same problem in "Admin > Appearence settings", with the image : http://mdphoenix.minidrupal.com/sites/default/files/background1%402x_0.jpg

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 04:01

Hi Fabien,

Please upload and use own images instead of images which come with theme package then problem is solved. 

Thank you.

Fabien's picture
Fabien
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 05:19

Ok, thanks.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.