Change Title in "Default Portfolio"

semargl's picture
semargl
Fri, 07/24/2015 - 10:37
Change Title in "Default Portfolio"

I'm probably doing it in the wrong place... Tried to change it in the "Default Portfolio" view but nothing happens. I still have "Portfolio written at the top of the page. I'd assume it's done here, since it works for "MD Portfolio" view.

Please, see attached screenshot.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/24/2015 - 22:44

Hi,

Please edit in Page builder, there is nothing need to be changed in views

Image title

jkstermitz's picture
jkstermitz
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 21:04

Can you provide tips on customizing the portfolio Intro image?  I have a placeholder (in page builder it seems to indicate 2800x840, but of course that size changes as you resize the window.  I copied in my own image into themes/md_phoenix/img and renamed it portfolioIntro, but that doesn't seem to be a good method....hard to update and test, and my image size doesn't seem to work well for the layout.  Any chance this image is exposed in the UI somewhere, either in a block or???? (I can't seem to modify it in page builder, as p-b only gives you access to the title.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 22:41

Hi Jkstermitz,

Just send an email to you. Please check it :)

semargl's picture
semargl
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 00:20

Page editor is available in one-page mode. What about in multipage?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 00:25

Sorry,

Could you describe more? We do not understand clearly.

semargl's picture
semargl
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 00:45

Nevermind. I found it in template file: page--default-portfolio.tpl.php

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.