Error being displayed please help

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Sun, 11/27/2016 - 17:05
Error being displayed please help
  • Notice: Undefined index: product_id en include() (línea 2 de /home/ferriano/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined index: product_id en include() (línea 6 de /home/ferriano/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined index: node en include()(línea 11 de /home/ferriano/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() en include() (línea 11 de /home/ferriano/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php).

• Notice: Undefined offset: 0 en include()(línea 14 de /home/ferriano/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php).

Please help this is really affecting me

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/28/2016 - 04:07

Hi,

Have you customized code or content type "Product"? We didn't see these errors before. 

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Mon, 11/28/2016 - 09:09

No i did not any code or customize something , please help

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 11/29/2016 - 08:46

Hi,

Please give me website account to login into http://ferriano.mx/.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 11/29/2016 - 08:47

Or you can create a dev site that cloned from your main site. I need to debug that error so I have to change something.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 11/29/2016 - 21:16

Hi,

What is the link and username/password for test site?

Thanks!

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Wed, 11/30/2016 - 13:14

But that user is own my production site..... do i need to set up a testing site version?

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 11/30/2016 - 21:14

Yes,

Please set up a testing site which is as same as main site. Then give me FTP & Website account.

Thanks!

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Fri, 12/02/2016 - 13:03

I Sorry... today i will set up a testing site... thanks in advance

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Fri, 12/02/2016 - 21:03

I turned off error messages and getting a full backup , so my client do not push me more, but what do you guys think could you please work on the error in my production site? please?

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 12/04/2016 - 08:07

Hi,

You can send the source code + database to [email protected]. I'll set up on my localhost.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.