MD Oldal

zakirgori's picture
zakirgori
Sat, 11/01/2014 - 15:40
MD Oldal

I have purchased beautiful MD Oldal theme and installed using installation profile.I was thinking no error after installing and updating but i was wrong. First of all i need to update my md-slider but when i update my media module i am unable to attached image in "our work" content type there was no browse option.

On my service page i am getting template error "Notice: Undefined offset: 22 in include() (line 15 of ../sites/all/themes/md_oldal/template/views/works/views-view-unformatted--works.tpl.php)".

I want to remove my add to cart button from individual portfolio page i.e. http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-oldal/content/carnatic-entered-2 because i don't want commerce right now.

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 11/02/2014 - 21:54

Hi,
Could you please send us your site's url as well as admin account (ftp account would be much better) to [email protected] (also this forum link)
We will check and fix this

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.