Theme features

giuntieditore's picture
giuntieditore
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 05:29
Theme features

We’ve installed the theme, we can see the theme options but I can’t add anything: no home page, no content types available.

We installed the theme by demo profile because first manual attempt failed.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 05:49

Hi,

Please check your email for new file

giuntieditore's picture
giuntieditore
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 07:05

The db you've sent me doesn't work:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'giuntiedu.md7_users' doesn't exist: SELECT u.*, s.* FROM {users} u INNER JOIN {sessions} s ON u.uid = s.uid WHERE s.sid = :sid; Array ( [:sid] => c1O-0B5TUe02_bz6ajaFOfEsbA0ZHkL4Lu8aE6Vmink ) in _drupal_session_read()

I've checked the dump and Ican't find the rows that create these two tables.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 22:16

Could you send us your cPanel information by private comment? We would like to help you install. 

giuntieditore's picture
giuntieditore
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 10:11

I've created by myself the tables starting from a prevoious dump. We don't use cpanel.

giuntieditore's picture
giuntieditore
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 10:17

Is it possible to duplicate views? I've tried to create a view that has the same properties of the team list. As soon as I've placed the block into the About us page but the html generated is quite different.

I need to create views with different "intro texts"

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 23:06

Please go to admin/structure/views > click Views which you would like to duplicate, click CLONE at column Operation.

However, you need to override template duplicated Views. Instruction at: https://www.ostraining.com/blog/drupal/views-templates/

giuntieditore's picture
giuntieditore
Fri, 04/08/2016 - 02:46

Thanks! Is it possiible to add html text blocks? I don't know if I cancel the "template" trying only to cancel a block I've created as a test.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 04/09/2016 - 00:28

Please go to admin/structure/block and add 1 custom HTML block.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.