not able to get theme settings

jusplace's picture
jusplace
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 21:16
not able to get theme settings

Hi,
my site works fine until from yesterday I found i no longer able to access the theme settings, when I click it, it returns a blank page. it was working fine and I remember I made some selection based on the options there.
please advise where I should look into? thanks.

J

jusplace's picture
jusplace
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 21:18

Image titlehere is the screenshot.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 22:36

Hi,

Please remove your current module media, then use media alpha 3 instead https://www.drupal.org/node/2120855

jusplace's picture
jusplace
Sat, 03/28/2015 - 20:05

the media moudle is media alpha3.

i downloaded that media moudle a while ago and after installed it, it all works, recently I updated moudle and I believe i accidently selected the media so the media moudle get updated, and once I found out I replaced it with alpha 3 right away. Today I replaced it again with the media alpha3, cleared browser cache, even cleared all cache table in the database, but it still shows a blank page.

I found there are other media related moudle - Media WYSIWYG    7.x-2.0-alpha4 in place, is this cause problem?

thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/29/2015 - 23:00

Hi,

Please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check and fix this issue

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.