Simplr module error & more

alexwawo's picture
alexwawo
Sun, 03/08/2015 - 20:55
Simplr module error & more

Dear support..,

I installed using installation profile, the installation process run well. But after the install, i navigate to some pages and give me some errors like this:
Warning: function_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in include() (line 70 of /home/xxx/public_www/arkstar2/sites/all/modules/custom/simplr_page_builder/templates/admin/spb_column_content.tpl.php).

Notice: Array to string conversion in include() (line 73 of /home/xxx/public_www/arkstar2/sites/all/modules/custom/simplr_page_builder/templates/admin/spb_column_content.tpl.php).

Notice: Undefined index: name in include() (line 80 of /home/xxx/public_www/arkstar2/sites/all/modules/custom/simplr_page_builder/templates/admin/spb_column_content.tpl.php).

The website also load very slow and some pages display white blank page, like the "Product Single" page.

Help me,
Alex

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/09/2015 - 23:47

Hi,

Which profile are you using?

Please send us your site's url and admin account and FTP account to [email protected] (also this forum link) for the fastest and most convenient support

alexwawo's picture
alexwawo
Fri, 03/13/2015 - 01:15

Hello Cindy,

I just sent an email to you. I also notice that MD Official themeis taken down from ThemeForest Website, what's wrong with this? If I can not make this theme work, I want my money back.

Thank you,

Alex

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 03/14/2015 - 00:38

Hi,

Our support forum is still available and we will support customers until they satisfy

Btw, we received your email with FTP account

We need Drupal account to log in your site aslo 

Please send us

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.