Fullscreen Slider

csolisre's picture
csolisre
Fri, 09/30/2016 - 08:49
Fullscreen Slider

Hi

I wonder if there is an upgrade for this module I have the versión from themeforrest Meriada Pro (2015) running just fine more than one year. Now  I'd like to insert videos for the first time I'm having some errors.

I saw in the "Megadrupal fullscreen Silder Forum" that most of these issues are solved by downloading the new version from the user's page. In my case I see no option to gest this upgrate.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/02/2016 - 22:22

Hi,

We just checked your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/csolisre) and could see purchase codes of Mega menu and Mega slider. Please add your purchase code of Meriada Pro theme first then you can download latest version of Fullscreen slider. 

csolisre's picture
csolisre
Tue, 10/04/2016 - 01:41

I think I did it wrong I added the code in the product manager and not as a new product and now that I try to add it as a new product I get the warning "the product is already registered".

Can I send the certificate by email to get this update?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/04/2016 - 03:13

You can please send us your purchase code by private comment so we can have a check. Maybe you added it with another account.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/04/2016 - 22:21

Did you register another account? Above purchase code was added in an account with email address [email protected].

carso's picture
carso
Sat, 10/08/2016 - 11:13

Thank you. I forgot the other account. I have it now :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.