Issues with 7.44

f2photo's picture
f2photo
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 00:00
Issues with 7.44

I am having issues with 7.44 which you can see at fanaticus.net. The content does not show up for the theme at all. If I try to make even small changes to the settings I get the following errors:

• Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_meriada_theme_settings_design() (line 334 of /home/schizie1010/public_html/sports/landing/sites/all/themes/md_meriada/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

• Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_meriada_theme_settings_display() (line 272 of /home/schizie1010/public_html/sports/landing/sites/all/themes/md_meriada/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 00:05

Hi,

Please go to theme settings, update icon for Social and Contact info then error will no longer appear.

f2photo's picture
f2photo
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 01:03

Please go look at the site. None of the content is appearing and I dont know why.

f2photo's picture
f2photo
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 01:06

I put images in for the icons and the errors are still there.

f2photo's picture
f2photo
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 01:07

Also getting this message with the other two now:

Notice: Undefined index: icon in include() (line 32 of /home/schizie1010/public_html/sports/landing/sites/all/themes/md_meriada/template/pages/page--front.tpl.php).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 03:15

Please send us your site admin account by private comment also. We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/04/2016 - 23:52

We fixed. Check your site please.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/05/2016 - 00:56

Because you did not install theme profile so there is no exiting content. 

We highly recommend you re-install theme profile to have site similar to demo. Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sScpIcO7E

f2photo's picture
f2photo
Tue, 07/05/2016 - 01:11

This video is installing a full version of Drupal. I used the manual installation from the documentation. I followed it step for step. Does the manual installtion not include the pages of the template? I have never had a theme/profile that I had to install a new instance of Drupal to use. I wish the documentation were more clear on this.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.