Blog's buttons and fields translations

kewin's picture
kewin
Sat, 02/04/2017 - 16:22
Blog's buttons and fields translations

Hello,

I write you as I can't find the way to translate some fileds and buttons in a Blog section of MD MAX.

I've managed to deal with few, still there are:

ADD COMMENT

POST COMMENT 

Your name

...to be translated...

(please find the attaches screenshot).

p.s. As I intend to write blog in my language I do not have to traslate those phrases ...I can simply REPLACE them with proper ones (the blog is going to be in 1 language only!).

Please advise,

Rgds,

Kewin    

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/05/2017 - 21:53

Hi,

You can please use module https://www.drupal.org/project/stringoverrides to translate text. Text translate need to be put in function t(), with some forms, you also need to use hook_form_alter to add function t() to title form.

kewin's picture
kewin
Mon, 02/06/2017 - 09:01

Hello,

I have the stringovverides module already installed. As long as the text is not in t section I will have to create one. I've spent last 2 hours searching for the place where the text could be - NO LUCK. Any suggestions which file I should edit???

hook_form_alter - as for right now no idea what you are talking about ...but I will get to that sooner or later.

Thank you,

Kewin

kewin's picture
kewin
Wed, 02/08/2017 - 07:42

Hello,

I am really gasping for an answer on which of the files is suppoused to be edited to have the mentioned buttos transalted.

A appreciate your reply!

kewin

kewin's picture
kewin
Fri, 02/10/2017 - 04:50

HELLO GUYS,

IS THIS REALLY SO HARD IN 4 DAYS TO POINT ME THE NAME AND LOCATION OF A FILE WHERE IS LOCATED THE TEXT I WOULD LIKE TO TRANSLATE ???

THANK YOU,

KEWIN

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/12/2017 - 21:53

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account so we can have a check then find a solution. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/13/2017 - 21:13

We really need to access your FTP. Please check and send us.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/14/2017 - 23:39

So we will check and notify you later.

Thank you.

kewin's picture
kewin
Sun, 02/26/2017 - 14:38

Hello there,

I am STILL in a need of translating 2 things mentioned before in a blog section.

I just hope you will get back to me with an answer...

Thank you,

Kewin

kewin's picture
kewin
Sun, 03/19/2017 - 16:07

Hello there,

I am STILL in a need of translating 2 things mentioned before in a blog section.

I just hope you will get back to me with an answer...

You need to create and provide the public key - SSH (RSA or DSA) to access the site. FTP has caused already few hacks and is disabled...

Thank you,

Kewin

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/20/2017 - 05:36

Hi Kewin,

Please send your source code + database to [email protected]

We will check and reply to you soon.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.