Few things concerning the webform/ horizontal view/ confirmation message

kewin's picture
kewin
Sun, 04/03/2016 - 05:53
Few things concerning the webform/ horizontal view/ confirmation message

Hello,

I am custumising the contact region of the site and few questions come up as follows:

1. CONFIRMATION MESSAGE

-where can I translate the confirmation message???

-on the left/bottom there is a button "go back to the form" (as default it leads to the contact tab). Where can I edit the path, to redirect it to a different location (I would like it to lead to the main site).

2. TRANSALTION OF WEBFORMS

-I would like to have the names of the fileds and infield messages to be traslatable (I have 2 fields - name, email, message). Using the string translations I have managed to translate the infiled name of email address. How can   achieve that???

3. SIZE OF WEBFORM FIELD

-somehow the message field got smaller (one row as the other fields). I would like to have ths particular message filed to be a bit higher. While editing I can only choose the length of the field, not the height. How can I make it a bit higher???

4. PROBLEM WITH WEBFORM TRANSLATION

-I have managed to translate 3 of 4 of my languages in the webform. When it comes to the French transltion, I can not do anythng at all. What I get is:

Image title

and the error message which comes up is:

Image title

Thank you,

Kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 23:35

Hi,

1, -please go to edit Webform > tab form setting (node/45/webform/configure) > tab Advance setting > "Submit button text", and add text for button submit 
also in webform configuration > Redirection location > "radio Custom URL", set URL so after submiting webform, it will redirect to url.  

2, we can not translate Webform.

3, Please add your own CSS code for message field to change size.

4, please make sure that all languages are added, fields must be filled or removed (can not leave any empty field exit). Also, you can take a look at france version for example. 

kewin's picture
kewin
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 14:50

Hello Phuonght,

1. We do not understad each other. I do know how to transalte the submit button and how to redirect to the directly from submitting to the page I want.

I wanted to know if confirmation message from submission settings could be translated and finally where to change the path of a button located on a left down corner called "go back to the form".

If it isn't possible, I will simply redirect directly after submiting to the main site without giving the conformation to the client that the massage is properly sent.

2. It makes me sad that the Webform isn't translatable - it will not look 100% proffessional - but what to do, I can live with that.

3. Where to add the CSS code? In the edit component of the Message (webform) there are no CSS fields to edit.

4. I've checke all the suggestions of yours. All the languages are enabled, there are no empty spaces left ...and the error remains (you've change the original to french and right now english is the same as french was before. Other 2 languages are fully translated without any errors),

Is it possible to implement a default webform once again and work on this paricular issue from the beginning??? I have no idea how to get it back on feet.

Thank you,

Kewin

kewin's picture
kewin
Sun, 04/10/2016 - 12:41

Hello,

Concernig the most important issue (point no 4) I've managed (I do not really know how) to deal with the problem on my own...

Still, if there is any mean of having the confirmation meassage being translated (point no 1), I would appreciate this.

Thank you,

Kewin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.