Multilanguage in content is not appearing

kewin's picture
kewin
Sat, 03/19/2016 - 09:46
Multilanguage in content is not appearing

Hello,

My site is in 4 lanuages. All the required Drupal modules are installed.

I do not have any problems with traslating the text in views, blocks, ets but when it comes to content I fail completly.

For example - In a team view I am trying to have names and surnames (below the pictures) in different languages. I have changed the publishing opt and tilte to text, so I have them already translated. The point is that after changing the language the same default text appears. Is there some sort of filter to be added to master of the view to have them seen in every language???

Also, I would like to have the pictures to be clickable to a popup (bigger) image. How can I do it???

Thank you,

Kewin

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 00:13

Hi,

Please give us your site url and admin account. We would check your issue

About the popup, you can use plugin jquery prettyPhoto http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox...

kewin's picture
kewin
Thu, 03/24/2016 - 16:04

Hello Cindy,

Still struggeling with the Max Team view.

I've downloaded and enabled colorbox for popups. While I create a new team in content in a summary everything work fine (I can see a nice popup image in a site/team/(member) ...but when I see it in the full version of a site - nothing happens.

I've edited the content view, enabling the colorbox instead of image ....and nothing happens (the images are not clickable). Are there some changes to be done to the view propertie's???

On the other hand there is still no translation in for team members (every team member is changed to text field right now ...so every name is translated).

Please advise,

thank you

kewin

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/24/2016 - 22:36

Hi,

We need the admin account to check your issue

Please send us

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 23:20

Hi,

We fixed already. check your site please.

kewin's picture
kewin
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 11:40

Hello Phuonght,

Thank you for that. Right now all the text are in multilanguages.

Still, I do have a problem with pop up images using colorbox. The pop up appears only if I unclick "exclude from display" in content image. In this case the original image is visible, together with a copy with pop up option. Is there anything I can do about it?

Thank you,

Kewin

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 01:04

Hi,

Please check your email. Download the attached file and replace your existing module. Then Config Content Image as following:

Image title

kewin's picture
kewin
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 14:38

Hello,

Thank you very much! This helped me a lot. This case is resolved.

Kewin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.