Class Wrap for non-home pages

daxter's picture
daxter
Mon, 04/06/2015 - 19:57
Class Wrap for non-home pages

Hey,

I'm having some issues editing page templates.... Most content types like webforms, basic pages, etc. make the content span the entire page no matter the resolution of the screen. Is there an wasy way in the system to add a classwrap to those pages that make the content only span a part of the page? or that allow you to add other blocks like the blog page? (They have the search and tag blocks). I'm looking more for instructions than having someone do it. Any ideas?Thanks in advance!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/06/2015 - 23:15

Hi Daxter,

We fixed this problem already for you long ago

Your site content does not span the entire page anymore. Is there any problems now?

daxter's picture
daxter
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 19:40

I hate to open an old thread, I thought I'd responded to this. The class wrap you applied for the homepage and blogs worked just fine, but Any pages you visit like basic pages, webforms by themselves, etc. all still span the entire page. Is there CSS I can change for that?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/10/2015 - 05:25

Hi,

Try to adđ the following code into style.css and check if it works:

.page-node .node-webform{
     max-width: 1170px;
     margin: auto;
}

daxter's picture
daxter
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 20:24

Also, login page is located at staging.furfest.org/user

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.