Image Issue

dansal's picture
dansal
Mon, 10/03/2016 - 19:51
Image Issue

I own multiple themes through you guys, i am having an issue across the board with image uploading. I am unable to upload or select images to be placed within the image blocks. On my structure theme i can clear cache and it works again but with MAKE it seems unfixable.

Please help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/03/2016 - 22:53

Hi,

You can please go to admin/reports/dblog to check log or send us your admin account by private comment then we will help you fix problem. 

dansal's picture
dansal
Wed, 10/05/2016 - 19:25

sure

dansal's picture
dansal
Wed, 10/05/2016 - 19:25

sure

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/05/2016 - 22:51

You need to backup database and update latest code of modules. We can see so many security errors, you can please check in admin/reports/dblog.
After updating, if problem still exits, please describe all of your works and problem in detail (we prefer to have a step-by-step list). We will fix problem after you update. 

dansal's picture
dansal
Thu, 10/06/2016 - 15:19

Hello, according to themeforest where i bought the package this is the latest version. How can i get an updated version that works right out of the box? I own other templates from you guys and they run flawlessly.

I can rebuilt the site quickly so im not owrried about backups, i just need to be able to add images outside of the html block as they need to scale with mobile devices.

Please do whatever you need to do to fix it under admin account, or send me an up to date version of the theme to use.

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/06/2016 - 22:39

Hi,

- You can installhttps://www.drupal.org/project/backup_migrate to backup database first.
- Then you can check the report  here admin/reports/updates to know which modules should be updated. To update drupal modules, you can go to Drupal.org to download the latest version. To update our modules, please download in your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/dansal. You need FTP to update core. If Drush is installed in your server, just run command 
drush up -y. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.