I cannot see the slider in "Featured Work" block.

118218's picture
Mon, 06/29/2015 - 12:46
I cannot see the slider in "Featured Work" block.

I just installed as described on documentation, but I have a big issue. I cannot see the slider in "Featured Work" block.

Image title

Neither the three little text+ icon images. How can I solve this issue??

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/30/2015 - 06:05

Hi,

Featured work (which contains slider, description and 3 small paragraphs with icons)  is a portfolio content node and it is set "promoted to front page". You can see in the documentation. If you set "promoted to frontpage" already but the problem still exists, could you send us your site url and admin account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]? We would like to have a check.

118218's picture
Tue, 06/30/2015 - 07:43

Hello,

There isn't any content type named "Portfolio". I think you are talking about the "Work" content type. I already verified, and it's actually "Promoted to front page".

I just sent you an email with credentials. I will appreciate if you can solve this issue as soon as possble.

For information, the issue was there directly after installation, as explained on documentation.

Best regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/30/2015 - 23:17

Received already :)

We will reply by email ASAP.

philc's picture
philc
Sun, 09/13/2015 - 17:30

I have exact the same issue, please let me know how to solve this as well. thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 09/14/2015 - 06:03

Hi Philc,

Could you send us you site url and admin account by comment form? We would like to have a check on your site and fix it for you. Please remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

philc's picture
philc
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 00:58

Hi I have replied and awaiting for the solution. Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/18/2015 - 06:22

Sorry Philc,

We received your information already. But we need more time to work on your case. Could you wait for us?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 09/25/2015 - 03:58

Hi Philc,

Are you still waiting for us? Sorry for late reply. 

About problem of missing elements, have you edited any file in sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/views/work yet? And could you send us your FTP account? 

And about description text under "Services", please go to /admin/structure/views/view/business_services, click "Display name: Services", a popup will appear then you could edit Title and Description there.

ansiro's picture
ansiro
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 14:07

Hi Phuonght and Cindy, hope you're ok...

I have the same problem... Here you don't explain the solution, right? I don't need the services information, but the slider is very important for me... Could you please help? (I didn't made any edit in any file, all edits I made was in drupal)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 21:29

Hi Ansiro,

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 21:49

Ansiro,

Sorry but we can not access your site. Could you check again?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 03:53

Sorry,

It is not problem from login account. We can not access site and get error "Connection timed out"

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 05:23

We checked and 

• parallax slider: please take a look in theme settings, you can change/ edit setting of parallax slider there

• video's button: your video had wrong link, we fixed by customising in theme settings also

• contact form: we highly recommend that you contact your host provider to check if host support sending email or you can go to /admin/structure/block and change/ edit region of  "View: Contacto: André Silva Rocha, Unipessoal, Lda" to "None"

• add more text to company info: please send us screenshot of section and describe which you would like to customise by detail

philc's picture
philc
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 13:18

Hi Cindy & Phuonght,

It would be useful to release a new version of this template which have feature enable by default, this would greatly help the community here. :)

ansiro's picture
ansiro
Fri, 03/18/2016 - 21:19

Hi Phuonght,

Thanks a lot! 

It was my first experience with templates and I really had a bit afraid of couldn't work with it... Also not sure about support and if my questions will be "included" on support. With your help my website are working great and with a very good look. You answer all my doubts efficiently and fast. Thanks for your work. I will recommend you! For now it's everything ok, I won't bother you with the another issue. I think I'm going fine by now. Thanks for your time and your work. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/20/2016 - 23:36

Hi Ansiro,

Thank you very much for you feedback and congratulate on your very fist product. Should you have any problems or questions, feel free to tell us  :)

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.