Media Module update

Pixelsnap's picture
Pixelsnap
Wed, 01/21/2015 - 15:49
Media Module update

I bought the MD Leaders theme this afternoon, but upon installation, noticed that the included Drupal Media module required an update. Those things happen, of course. Standard stuff.

I attempted updating the module (in the standard way; I am quite familiar with Drupal, as most of my clients are on that CMS) but unfortunately, YOUR version of the Media module appears changed from the standard issue... Why are they not the same?

Module updates are very straightforward with Drupal, so long as standard-issue modules have not been altered. Hacking into modules is not recommended, specifically because they would make clean updating impossible, especially in complex installations.

1. What do you recommend I do now, to make sure the module is absolutely up-to-date?

2. Are there other modules which have been altered, internally, which are going to be causing problems later?

I look forward to using this very nice-looking theme, but need an answer regarding this, as soon as you can manage it.

Many thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/22/2015 - 02:12

Hi. Please send us your site's url and admin account to log in so that we can check modules, which need to be updated 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.