Hyperlinking Text in AweContent

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Wed, 09/21/2016 - 10:06
Hyperlinking Text in AweContent

I have went through all the included documentation for the AweContent module included with this theme and cannot find any documentation that explains how to hyperlink text in pages built with AweContent.

Can you please provide a little more documentation on how this is done as in the menu that appears when selecting the text, hyperlinking is not an option.

Image title

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/21/2016 - 23:42

Hi,

It seems that your module MD AWEContent has not been updated this feature. Please go to your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/fruition and update MD AWEContent and check your email and update the file we send you also

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Thu, 09/22/2016 - 07:30

I have downloaded the e-mailed update ( md_ac_horsen ) & (awecontent) but when looking in the directory sites/all/modules i do not see either folder in place already to update them. can you please tell me which directory location i am to install these two files and the process for updating them as neither seem to exist already in the theme directories.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/22/2016 - 22:32

Hi,

Please update to folder sites\all\modules\custom.

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Fri, 09/23/2016 - 09:23

Thank you phuonght & Cindy, you have been most helpful.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.