Hyperlinking in MD slider?

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Wed, 07/06/2016 - 18:49
Hyperlinking in MD slider?

Tying to figure out how to add hyperlinks with your MD slider module as it appears can be done with your demo site. In the demo site you can celarly see "shop now" buttons, although when clicked it seems the code is broken. Trying to get links from my home page slider to link to the product they are advertising but do not see anywhere to add a hyperlink. 

Please advise.

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 22:47

Still waiting for some input here. Does the MD slider allow hyperlinking or not?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 22:59

Hi,

Please take a look at following image:

Image title

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Fri, 07/08/2016 - 11:04

Thanks, so i dont have to start yet another topic. On the blog page you have a sidebar "block" labled "socials" I need to remove that block but it seems to be hard coded as there is no Delete option on the MD Horsen social blog block. it is in the disabled list, and i have tried every way imaginable to get rid of it and it just wont go away.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/10/2016 - 22:30

Please go to /admin/structure/context, edit blog then remove block "MD Hosoren: Social Blog" in section "Reactions"

Image title

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 09:49

What you say is not an option, there is no edit button next to blog, only the sub names under blog, is it one of the sub names, or is something missing from my theme?

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 22:24

Please go to each sub name and delete block "MD Hosoren: Social Blog".

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Tue, 07/12/2016 - 11:01

Thanks i was not aware it had to be done individually, thanks for clearing that up.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.