Editing product SKU's

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 13:36
Editing product SKU's

I have went through all the possible locations to find this field as the way you have it set, it automatically assigns a product SKU numerically for each new product because of your module MD Product requiring the Commerce Auto SKU module. This is unacceptable not only for myself, but for any web store who already has a SKU based inventory system already. Please provide a workaround for this issue or i am going to be forced to request a refund for this purchase and find a different vendor who can provide a more business friendly theming option. 

^^^ Was able to find a workaround for this issue, but still need the two issues below fixed.

Edit: Also, as long as you have not replied yet, you can also help fix another problem. When viewing a product category page where the products in that category are displayed, when you hover over an image of a product the menu appears to add to cart, wishlist, or quickview. The tooltip when you hover over the star icon for the wishlist reads "No in wishlist" given english is probably not your first language i can understand the mistake, but i cannot find anywhere in the settings to edit that tooltip to read "Not in wishlist" as it should in proper enlish. Please provide assistance on this matter as well.

Second Edit: Also, your mega menu will not allow the use of the & symbol in the title of menu link titles. For example if the main menu item is Shop, and in the dropdown you have a category named Home & Garden, it removes the & Garden part of the title and replaces it with just the word Home.

This theme is really turning out to be more headache than its worth guy's, what's the deal here.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 22:36

Hi,

To edit "No In Wishlistno in widthlisst"; please go to admin/structure/flags/manage/wishlist.

About "Home & Garden" menu problem, our demo still works normally, version of megamenu is 7.x-1.18. You also can send us your site admin account by private comment so we can have a check.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.