Change the icons and text under the slider

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Fri, 06/17/2016 - 14:42
Change the icons and text under the slider

On the default home page, under the slider, you have 3 icons listed, 1 says 100% money back, the next free shipping, and the last 24 hour support. It's not a block, not a view, for the life of me i cannot find where to edit that bar on the theme. Please advise on how to get this fixed so i can edit it.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/17/2016 - 22:24

Hi,

They were built by Awecontent. Please click "edit" at right bar in admin mode > "Build page with Awecontent" to go to edit mode then change/ customize there. 

Also, please take a look at documentation enclosed to theme package, it will help you work with theme better. 

Fruition's picture
Fruition
Sat, 06/18/2016 - 10:50

Yeah the problem with that is that in the documentation is says "For more detail and instruction, please see AWEContent Documentation which is also packed in the package". and there is no file labled AWEContent Documentation in the download that i can find. Maybe if you could include it i could use the theme, otherwise with no documentation on AWEcontent I am going to have to request a refund as the theme is useless without documentation on how to use your propriatary programs.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 06/19/2016 - 22:26

Hi Fruition,

Please check your email

We have sent you the documentation of MD AWEContent

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.