Portfolio content doesn't load

Leo's picture
Leo
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 12:09
Portfolio content doesn't load

Hi all, 

I need some urgent help with my profolio as well, which is similar of natur as the last post. 

I am experiencing for the third time now (!)  that the sites of my specific portofio content stopped loading when clicking on the thumbnail. Only a white page pops up with the black X in the top of the left corner but no content. Please see yourself: ledraproductions.com   --> Work  --> Click on any thumbnail. 

I wasn't even working on the portfolio when from one page-refeshing to another it stopped working. 

The first two similar incidents happened early on when I was building the site. I could get rid off it by re-installing the theme and do the work all over again. But that option is off the table now. 

It almost looks like an error in the taxonomy or so but I can't detect anything 

Please help!

Thanks!

Leo

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 22:27

Hi,

Please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then help you fix problem. 

Also, please tell us which page not loading. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 03:30

Please check site. We fixed. 

Leo's picture
Leo
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 13:17

Many thanks. May I know what the issue was?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/08/2016 - 22:27

We enabled Clean URLs in your site then pop up works better. 

Leo's picture
Leo
Thu, 06/16/2016 - 13:46

Alright. Thanks

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.