Adding new section

sameer_aakar's picture
sameer_aakar
Sat, 02/06/2016 - 02:28
Adding new section

Hello ! I have installed and configured the theme. Now I want to add the Food section with some info and photographs of some dishes.. I want it to look like Unit description.. I have also created a content type named Food..but it fails to bring that image slider..Please help !

sameer_aakar's picture
sameer_aakar
Sun, 02/14/2016 - 14:45

Hello ! I am waiting your response...Its been more than a week.. Still no response from your side..

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 02:49

Sorry for our delay. We just came back from our Tet holiday.

If you would like to create new content type "Food" so please create a file named node--food.tpl.php in folder sites\all\themes\md_flawleshotel\templates\node also. And making it similar to "Unit Description": just copy content in file node--unit-description.tpl.php then add to Node--Food.Tpl.Php.

To have image slider: in file template.php ,copy lines from 31 to 57 

$content_type === 'unit_description'

then add below line 57 and replace all

$content_type === 'unit_description' 

with

$content_type === 'food'

Save and clear cache. 

If you could not make it work, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to help you. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.